SUBDIVIDED AS FOLLOWS:
- A - under 5 years on Show day.
- B - 5 to 7 years on Show day.
- C - 8 to 11 years on Show day.
- D - 12 to 15 years on show day.
Entry Fees: 50p per entry. Please state age on exhibitor's card.
If ages are not specified on exhibitors' cards prizes may not be suitable.
Prizes: Children 11 and under receive gift vouchers, and 12 and over receive cash.
Trophy awarded to junior with most points overall in Show.
Paying out of cash prizes and children's prizes will take place on Saturday 9th September, 1.00 - 4.00 p.m at Le Friquet Garden Centre.
Items with a * - please put approximate size of each item on entry form to ensure sufficient space is available.
- 198 - 25 Blackberries on a plate.
- 199 - 3 Gingerbread People on a plate.
- 200 - Decorated Cake suitable for a Children's Party.
- 201 - 3 Jam Tarts on a plate.
- 202 - Victoria Sandwich.
- 203 - Home-made Chocolate Cake.
- 204 - Home-made Plain or Fruit Scones (3 on a plate).
- 205 - Home-made Queen Cakes Plain or Fruit (3 on a plate).
- 206 - Home-made Fancy Cakes (3 on a plate).
- 207 - Home-made Biscuits (3 on a plate).
- 208 - 6 Cheese Straws.
- 209 - Home-made Sweets, Chocolates or Petits Fours (10).
- 210 - Any cookery item not catered for.
- 211 - A floral exhibit in a basket, space 18in. (460mm).
- 212 - Flower arrangement in a "Teacup", space 12in. (305mm).
- 213 - A Buttonhole, space 4in (102mm).214Garden on a plate - no larger than 15in. (380mm).
- 215 - A model Garden in a box, no bigger than 18in. x 14in. (460mm x 355mm).
- 216 - A collection of three types of Vegetables grown and presented by yourself. Space 18in. x 18in. (460mm x 460mm).
- 217 - An animal or figure made using fruit and/or vegetables. Cocktail sticks may be used to hold figure together.
- 218 - Edible necklace, space 8in. (204mm).
- 219 - A Greetings Card. (1 Entry only per child).
- 220 - A Poem entitled - "My Favourite Animal".
- 221 - A Story entitled - "A Summer Outing".
- 222 - A Collage 12in. x 18in. (305mm x 460mm).
- 223 - "Beach Fun". A picture in any medium not exceeding 18in. x 12in. (460mm x 305mm).
- 224 - A black and white photograph. "Any Subject" not exceeding A4 (295mm x 210mm) including mount (unframed).
- 225 - A coloured photograph. "Any Subject" not exceeding A4 (295mm x 210mm)including mount (unframed).
- 226 - A painted pebble. (1 Entry only per child).
- 227 - An item made from recycled material not exceeding 18in. x 12in, (460mm x 305mm).
- 228 - An article of Sewing, Knitting, Crochet or Cross Stitch.*
- 229 - An article made from Shells.
- 230 - A Decorated Egg.231An item of Papier Mâché.*
- 232 - An item made from Salt Dough.
- 233 - An item of pottery.*
- 234 - An item of woodwork.*
- 235 - A Scarecrow made from any material not exceeding 18in x 12in. (460mm x 305mm).
- 236 - Any work of craft not catered for.*
* please put approximate size of each item on entry form to ensure sufficient space is available.