Entry Fees: £1 per entry. State on forms if work is own design.
- First £4
- Second £3
- Third £2
£5 prize for Best Exhibit in Craft Section.
Trophy awarded for Best Exhibit in the following classes: 143, 169 and 321.
Items with a * - please put approximate size of each item on entry form to ensure sufficient space available.
- 150 - 1 item of Woodwork.*
- 151 - 1 item of Metalwork.*
- 152 - 1 piece of Pottery.
- 153 - An item of Jewellery or Beadwork.
- 154 - An item of sewing.*
- 155 - An item of Patchwork.
- 156 - A Tapestry or Canvas Work.*
- 157 - An item of Cross-stitch (Aida).
- 158 - An item of Embroidery.*
- 159 - An item of Knitting.*
- 160 - An item of Crochet.*
- 161 - Soft Toy or Dressed Doll.*
- 162 - Painting on silk.*
- 163 - A Painting, any medium.*
- 164 - A Black & White photograph "Land or Sea Scape" not exceeding A4 (295mm x 210mm) including mount (unframed).
- 165 - A Colour photograph of "Land of Sea Scape" not exceeding A4 (295mm x 210mm) including mount (unframed).
- 166 - An item of Scrapbooking.
- 167 - Handmade Greetings Card (for Parchment, Découpage, Quilling, Teabag Folding and Medallions).
- 168 - Handmade Greetings Card (made by any other method).
- 169 - Any item of work not catered for in any other craft classes.*
- 170 - Any item of Craft - men only.*
* Please put approximate size of each item on entry form to ensure sufficient space is available.